Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/centsabl/public_html/soapoperastory.com/wp-content/plugins/cgt-amazon-plugin/cgt-amazon-plugin.php on line 921
After months and months of rumors all denied by the actress, news is out that Nadia Bjorlin is returning the Days of our Lives! Fans will have to be patient though, as Nadia’s first airdate is currently reported as early January 2013. The actress returns to work on the Days of our Lives set late September which implies that Days of our Lives is now filming over 3 months ahead of air dates.
Nadia Bjorlin left Days of our Lives in September 2011 as part of the much hyped Days of our Lives reboot. The reboot saw a huge cast shake-up that returned many loved characters back to the fold – including John Black and Marlena Evans (Deidre Hall and Drake Hogestyn).
Ironically, as Days of our Lives prepares to bring back Nadia Bjorlin and Chloe Lane, many of the characters returned from the re-boot are already gone. John and Marlena (Deidre Hall and Drake Hogestyn would be the exception).
- Matthew Ashford’s, Jack Devereaux, recently died in the tunnel explosions that rocked Salem last month.
- Carrie Brady and Austin Reed (Christie Clarke and Patrick Muldoon) left Salem in July 2012, to return to Switzerland and await the birth of their first child.
Chloe Lane’s Return
Chloe’s return is rumored to be centered on her son Parker, but not much else is known yet. Chloe will return as a stronger feistier Chloe than the one who succumbed to post natal depression and prostitution before being given a hand up by ex-husband Brady Black and (paradoxically) Quinn Hudson – the man who put her to work as a call girl.Want to know more about Chloe Lane?[/button]
According to Bjorlin, any further news as to Chloe’s life once she returns to Salem is being kept under wraps. There are, however, many ways writers could go with Chloe:
- Chloe could take revenge on Kate, since it was Kate that manipulated Chloe’s descent into prostitution. Kate was also responsible for Philip taking Parker and leaving town when Kate taped a drunk and angry Chloe letting off steam. (Chloe told Kate she would take Parker and disappear).
- Chloe’s former enemy turned best bud, Nicole, has been seeing Chloe’s ex – Daniel Jonas. Will Nicole be Chloe’s friend or enemy this time round? It isn’t the first time Nicole and Chloe have duked it out over a man. And that man, Brady Black, is still in Salem. Or could motherhood give these two frenemies a bond no man could break. Nicole too is having a son, could these two plot over play dates and martinis?
- Could Philip be on his way back to Salem also? Now that would be worth keeping quiet….
Stay tuned for updates and spoilers as Nadia Bjorlin’s return date inches closer.