Days of our Lives airs in syndication on Channel 9 in Australia. It is telecast at 2pm weekdays, unless there is a game of cricket being played. Episodes of Days of our Lives are not skipped but as a result Australian fans fall further and further behind US airdates each summer.
Monday 28 November, 2011
Sami realizes that EJ thinks they are married!
- Lexie asks Sami to pretend to be EJ’s wife to save his life.
- Sami brings Johnny and Sydney to visit their father.
- Johnny tells EJ that he is living with Sami and Rafe now.
- Chloe is coy when Carly asks her if it was Nathan she cheated with.
- Chloe tells Carly she just wants to look to the future.
- Chloe tells Philip that Carly suspected Nathan was her one night stand
- Phillip finds the perfect home for Melanie – 2 blocks from Maggie’s
- Carly reassures Melanie she made the right choice in marrying Philip.
- Stephanie tells Nathan she is upset over an argument with Kayla.
- Nathan assumes the argument was about them living together.
- Kayla and Daniel remember a hospital mix-up where Kayla saved the day.
- Kayla decides not to tell Daniel he isn’t the father of Chloe’s baby.
- Kayla tells Stephanie there may have been a clerical error in the paternity test.
- Kayla knows how to find out for sure.
Rafe walks in on Sami kissing EJ.
- Lexie encourages to keep up the ruse until EJ recovers.
- EJ admits to Stefano that he is faking the memory loss.
- Kate frets over her two secrets from Stefano (ratting out EJ to Sami and that Chad is his son)
- To ease her guilt, Kate offers Chad a paid internship at DiMera Enterprises.
- Chad thinks Kate is hitting on him!
- Nicole doesn’t buy Brady’s story about Sparkles his pet orangutan.
- Keith the caretaker is no help.
- Victor tells Nicole he knows nothing about a pet orangutan.
- Brady rants at Vivian for burying his mother in a pet cemetery.
- Nicole overhears and hides until Brady leaves.
- Inside the mausoleum Nicole finds Brady’s headset…
EJ tells Stefano the amnesia is a ploy to get the upper hand over Sami in getting custody of the kids.
- Before EJ can explain he has a blood pressure spike.
- Nathan has Stefano leave.
- Kate’s guilt continues to gnaw at her for keeping secrets from her husband.
- Later EJ tells Stefano he remembers who shot him.
- Rafe and Sami bring the kids to their new home.
- Rafe and Sami discuss getting married – soon.
- Hearing Vivian’s voice over Brady’s earpiece, Nicole realizes Vivian is in the sarcophagus!
- After speaking to Victor Nicole realizes Brady acted alone.
- Brady searches for his missing earpiece, frantic about a call.
- Victor suspects the call is from a dealer…
Thursday 1 December, 2011
Preempted – Cricket
Friday 2 December, 2011
Preempted – Cricket