Days of our Lives airs in syndication on Channel 9 in Australia. It is telecast at 2pm weekdays, unless there is a game of cricket being played. Episodes of Days of our Lives are not skipped but as a result Australian Days or our Lives fans fall further and further behind US airdates each summer.
Episodes airing in Australia this week aired in the US at the beginning of October 2010.
Preempted by Cricket
Tuesday 6 December, 2011
Rafe still thinking Will is the shooter encourages Sami to talk to him.
- Sami can’t, not about this.
- Roman stops by the loft. He’s on his way to get a statement from EJ.
- Sami hopes EJ doesn’t remember anything.
- Finally Sami tells Rafe she knows who shot EJ.
- Likewise, EJ tells Stefano he knows who shot him.
- Drunk and suicidal EJ took the gun from the drawer.
- EJ thinks he shot himself.
- Stefano still thinks Sami shot EJ.
- But suspicion is cast back on Will as EJ admitted to taking the gun from the drawer.
- Roman arrives to take a statement from EJ.
- Vivian hopes Nicole will seduce Brady into letting her go.
- Brady however seduces Nicole…
- Philip and Melanie lose another house.
- Victor is behind it, wanting to keep them at Maggie’s place.
- Philip decides that he and Melanie are moving back into the mansion.
- Victor agrees, but both he and Maggie are disappointed…
Ari and Gabi stop by the loft for a visit and learn of Sami and Rafe’s wedding plans.
- Arianna worries the news could kill EJ, and promises to keep the nuptials a secret.
- Ari is determined to find out who shot EJ and bring them to justice.
- Rafe decides he doesn’t want Sami to tell him who shot EJ.
- Rafe vows to himself to find a way to protect Will.
- Sami vows to protect Rafe from the truth.
- Roman questions EJ, but EJ feigns amnesia of events following his wedding.
- Roman tells EJ and Stefano that the case is at a standstill, unless EJ remembers who shot him.
- Remembering his wedding day exposes his involvement in Sydney’s kidnapping, EJ tells Stefano.
- EJ intends to use Arianna to prove Sami shot him.
- Justin and Adrienne rekindle their romance. Was their divorce a mistake?
- Brady and Nicole make love.
- Brady tells Nicole he loves her.
- Nicole asks him to free Vivian – she doesn’t want him to go to prison.
- An anxious Vivian waits for Nicole to call the police to free her.
- At the mausoleum, Isabella’s remains are delivered in a coffin.
- Justin witnesses the delivery, as Brady realizes his mother wouldn’t approve of his behavior.
Thursday 8 December, 2011
- Justin questions Brady’s odd behavior.
- Vivian tries to persuade Nicole that Brady has played her.
- When Vivian insults Nicole, Nicole decides Vivian belongs where she is.
- Nicole tells Brady she will keep his secret.
- Nicole still loves Brady
- Hope gets a new job – in the prison infirmary.
- The warden warns a trustee, Lee, to keep a close eye on Hope.
- Kayla tells Bo he made the wrong choice choosing Carly over Hope.
- Bo learns Hope has signed divorce papers.
- Kayla visits Hope.
- Melanie witnesses Daniel confront Nathan about Chloe.
- Melanie overhears Nathan tell Stephanie that Chloe cheated on Daniel…
Preempted by Cricket