Days of our Lives airs in syndication on Channel 9 in Australia. It is telecast at 2pm weekdays, unless there is a game of cricket being played. Episodes of Days of our Lives are not skipped but as a result Australian fans fall further and further behind US airdates each summer.
Days of our Lives will be preempted on Friday January 13, 2011. The schedule is subject to last minute change if the cricket finishes early.
Episodes airing in Australia this week aired during October 2010 in the US.
Arianna is hit by a hit and run driver and rushed to the hospital and into surgery.
- EJ and Will witnessed the accident and also go to the hospital.
- At the hospital Bo questions everyone about the accident.
- EJ again accuses Will or Sami of shooing him.
- Rafe is upset over his and Ari’s differences before the accident.
- Sami tries to search Arianna’s purse for the video tape, but can’t get to it.
- She learns Ari’s belongings were spread across the alley way and leaves to search.
- She leaves Will to keep trying to get into Ari’s handbag.
- EJ sneaks in to see Arianna when Rafe and Ben step out of her hospital room.
- Arianna wakes while EJ is there…
- Sister Anne tells Carly what she did was illegal and unethical.
- Kayla overhears and wonders whether Carly changed the paternity results
- Melanie asks Stephanie to keep quiet about Chloe’s indiscretion.
- Melanie tells Nathan she isn’t angry anymore just upset.
Arianna codes before she can tell EJ she has proof of who shot him.
- Ben tells Rafe to get Arianna’s family and a priest to the hospital.
- Will does not find the camera with Sami’s recorded confession in Ari’s handbag.
- Victor sends Nicole on a mission to get Maggie to visit him.
- Vivian tells Victor Maggie will never be with him, once she learns what he did to Vivian.
- Victor seems ready to let Vivian go until Maggie arrives.
- Nicole sees Sydney playing in the part with Kinsey.
- Nicole realizes she will never stop loving her “daughter”.
Wednesday 11 January, 2012
Maggie tells Victor she’s worried he wants to move on so quickly after Vivian.
- Victor tells Maggie his marriage to Vivian was a sham.
- Victor admits to Brady to being infatuated with Maggie Horton.
- EJ feeling guilty for using Arianna, calls Brady.
- Brady heads to the hospital, feeling guilty for not being there for her.
- He was too busy dealing with that old lady he says as Kate overhears.
- Stefano tells Chad he is impressed with him and he reminds him of EJ.
- A guilty Kate sends Chad his birth certificate – anonymously.
- Father Matt performs last rites.
- Gabi learns Arianna ran into the street after a confrontation with Will.
When Sami learns Ari is dying she suspends her search for the camera to be with Rafe.
- Brady says an emotional goodbye to his former fiancé.
- Arianna tells Sami she still has the proof she shot EJ.
- Arianna codes and this time Ben can’t save her.
- Nicole turns down Vivian offer of money to free her.
- Nicole goes to Brady concerned about how Ari’s death will affect him.
- Kate after overhearing Brady talking to Arianna goes to the Kiriakis mansion.
- She finds Nicole is living there and while searching her room finds the monitoring equipment – and Vivian!
- Vivian offers Kate the ultimate revenge on Victor…free
Pre-empted for 3rd Test