Days of our Lives airs in syndication on Channel 9 in Australia. It is telecast at 2pm weekdays, unless there is a game of cricket being played. Episodes of Days of our Lives are not skipped but as a result Australian fans fall further and further behind US airdates each summer.
Monday February 6, 2012
- Sami loses is when Nicole plays her the recording Arianna took of Sami confessing to shooting EJ.
- Nicole assures Sami she can be bought.
- All it will cost her is visitation with Sydney.
- Sami attacks Nicole.
- As Nicole tries to escape she hits her head.
- EJ wonders if the statue Arianna bequeathed him holds a clue.
- He breaks it, but finds nothing losing heart at getting his kids back.
- Melanie helps Chloe give birth. Daniel and Philip arrive in time.
- Melanie decides not to tell Daniel the truth.
- Philip holds the child he doesn’t know is his.
- Philip tells Melanie he’s ready to be a dad.
- Stephanie plans to tell Roman about the paternity test switch.
- At the hospital Stephanie sees Chloe, Daniel and their baby – the picture of a happy family – and delays telling Roman the truth.
Nicole is knocked out in her struggle with Sami.
- Rafe revives her and agrees to Nicole’s terms: her silence about Sami shooting EJ for visitation with Sydney.
- Sami is horrified, but Rafe tells her he has a plan – she will never have to hand Sydney over to Nicole.
- Carly shows Bo some information she discovered researching the strange goings on in the prison infirmary.
- Bo wants Hope to have the file, but Jane won’t let him see her.
- Meanwhile Jennifer pays Hope a surprise visit – she’s in town for Alice’s estate and to help Hope.
- Jennifer tells Bo she may be moving back to Salem.
- Carly visits Hope in prison and tells her that Lee, the trustee was doctor.
- Her license was revoked for prescription fraud.
- Hope realizes Lee could be behind what’s going on at the infirmary.
- When Chad confronts Kate about his birth certificate she is evasive.
- She warns him Stefano has a dark side and to consider carefully revealing his paternity to the Phoenix.
- Chad calls Stefano – then hangs up.
Rafe takes Sydney to see Nicole.
- While Nicole is distracted he unleashes a virus on her computer to destroy the video file of Sami’s confession.
- He then goes after Arianna’s video camera.
- Sami fills in Will who assures her Rafe has it under control.
- EJ decides to kidnap his children and flee the country.
- EJ chloroforms Sami…
- Jennifer confides in Bo that Jack abandoned her to go on a walkabout to find himself.
- Jennifer meets Ben. Her first impression isn’t good when she learns he too has been on a walkabout.
- Carly tells Hope she will continue to investigate Lee’s background.
- Bo admits to Carly he’s worried about Hope’s safety.
- Carly realizes Bo and Hope are not over each other.
Nicole catches Rafe trying to erase Sami’s video confession, and throws him out.
- Nicole realizes copying the tape again will destroy the tape.
- Rafe goes home to find Sami unconscious.
- He picks up the phone to have EJ arrested.
- EJ chloroforms Sami…but his plan fails when Ali sees him and he learns Sydney is not there.
- He flees back to the mansion to consider his options.
- Nicole arrives and offers to help him get his children back.
- Victor gets an email from Maggie telling him she’s left town.
- In reality she is slowly going crazy in the sarcophagus.
- Stephanie is determined to tell Nathan the truth about Chloe’s baby’s paternity.
- Melanie and Nathan decide they can no longer work together…
Days of our Lives will be preempted. The episode below will air on Monday 13 February on Channel 9 at 2.00pm.
Sami stops Rafe from calling the police when he fills her in on EJ’s plan to kidnap his kids.
- Rafe admits to Sami he was unsuccessful in erasing all the copies of the confession.
- They wonder if Nicole is still a threat.
- Meanwhile at the Dimera mansion Nicole hands EJ the proof he’s been looking for.
- But she wants Sydney back in her life she tells EJ.
- EJ tells Nicole she will have a positive outcome.
- Ben sends Melanie and Nathan home when he comes upon them fighting at work.
- Daniel notices Stephanie’s guilt as she watches Philip’s loyalty to Chloe and response to the baby.
- Ben realizes a patient is ill.
- Elsewhere, Daniel and Stephanie both separately realize that Melanie and Nathan are also ill.
- Jennifer and Carly reconnect and reaffirm their friendship despite Carly now being involved with Jennifer’s cousin’s husband.
- Ben, who is distracted by his ill patient, blows Jennifer off when they meet again…