Days of our Lives airs in syndication on Channel 9 in Australia. It is telecast at 2pm weekdays, unless there is a game of cricket being played. Episodes of Days of our Lives are not skipped but as a result Australian fans fall further and further behind US airdates each summer.
Days of our Lives will be preempted on Tuesday 6 March, 2012 for coverage of the one day cricket finals.
Episodes airing in Australia this week aired in December 2010.
Stefano is Chad’s father.
- Stefano welcomes Chad to the family, but Chad rejects the offer.
- Chad just wanted to end the lies that cost him the life of his mother.
- Maggie tells Victor she never wants to see him again after learning about his involvement in keeping Vivian in the sarcophagus.
- Vivian promises Victor her revenge will end when all their lives are destroyed.
- Vivian fills Gus in on her plan…who isn’t sure she can pull it off.
- Victor tells Kate to watch her back.
- Stefano witnesses the exchange.
- Melanie and Philip have a loving reunion when she’s released from isolation.
- Philip admits his involvement in keeping Vivian in the sarcophagus to Melanie.
- Melanie forgives him – she probably would have done the same.
- Nathan is about to tell Stephanie he is still in love with Melanie, when a dying patient changes his tune.
- Instead Nathan commits more fully to Stephanie.
- Despite Daniel’s reassurances to the contrary, an emotional Chloe struggles post-partum believing she’s a rotten wife and mother…
- Daniel tells Parker than he will always love him.
Tuesday March 6, 2012
Wednesday March 7, 2012
Bo tries to contact Hope.
- Hope tries to escape solitary confinement.
- Warden Smith arranges for Hope to be transported to another prison – with a prisoner out to get Hope.
- Hope fears for her life.
- Ben calls needing an organ for a transplant revealing that Warden Smith and Lee are involved in an organ selling scheme.
- Bo, Carly and Jennifer worry about Hope.
- Stefano learns about Kate’s involvement in keeping Vivian entombed.
- Maggie is disappointed in Brady entombing Vivian and tells him so.
- Brady goes out drinking and runs into Vivian who threatens him.
- Victor tells Maggie he loves her, but she closes the door on him.
- Vivian tells Gus to start on their plan for revenge against the five who kept her in the sarcophagus.
Thursday March 8, 2012
Rafe holds Sami when she wakes up from a nightmare about losing her kids.
- Meanwhile EJ has his own problems with Johnny wanting his mother…
- Nicole is scared of having to choose between Brady and Sydney.
- EJ, Nicole and the kids run into Sami and Rafe at the pier.
- Johnny sees his mother and begins to scream “I want my Mommy” as EJ drags him away.
- Kate begins to do Stefano’s bidding in an effort resolve the problems in their relationship.
- Kate quickly realizes Stefano will always punish her for her actions and tells Stefano she’s done.
- Stephanie is about to tell Nathan about the paternity switch when Caroline tells her about Sami’s situation.
- Stephanie realizes her grandmother couldn’t take more bad news for her family.
- Stephanie tells Nathan she wants to get married as soon as possible.
- Chloe and Daniel begin to plan Parker’s baptism.
- Melanie and Philip discuss parenthood
Friday March 9, 2012
Johnny runs into Sami’s arms and clings to her.
- Sami gently pulls her son off her.
- Sami cries as Nicole, EJ, Sydney and Johnny leave.
- Sami later puts on a brave face but Rafe confides in Gabi that he is scared something bad will happen.
- Sami comforts Allie and promises her daughter she will make everything right again.
- Nicole is upset by EJ’s treatment of Sami and her.
- EJ reminds Nicole it is his treatment of Sami that has allowed her to be back in Sydney’s life.
- Nicole decides she must leave Brady to keep Sydney in her life.
- But Brady won’t let her just walk away.
- EJ tells an upset Johnny that he will always love him.
- Kate moves out of the DiMera mansion and onto the Kiriakis estate.
- Vivian learns Kate moved out and plans to use it to her advantage as she and Gus continue with their plan for revenge against those who kept her entombed.