Days of our Lives airs in syndication on Channel 9 in Australia Episodes airing in Australia this week aired in the US during May 2011.Read on for Australian spoilers for Days of our Lives episodes this week…Daniel and Jennifer’s relationship moves forward as Carly continues to pop pills. Melanie and Maggie reconcile as do Sami and Rafe – but not in the same way!Taylor learns more about EJ’s past and works out that Nicole knows about her and EJ!
Monday August 20, 2012
- Nicole pushes EJ’s buttons until he loses his temper.
- EJ knows he has no choice but to go along with Nicole’s demands.
- Taylor goes to the mansion to pick up the rest of her stuff.
- She overhears Nicole and EJ and realizes Nic is blackmailing EJ.
- Taylor confronts EJ and wants to know what Nicole has over him.
- Sami tells Rafe that she did sleep with Fake Rafe.
- Rafe isn’t happy but understands.
- Sami and Rafe kiss.
- Jennifer is getting ready for a date with Daniel when Justin delivers divorce papers.
- Upset, Jennifer cancels her date.
- Later Jennifer overhears Daniel talking about how much he cares for her.
- Jennifer decides they should go out on their date after all.
- Quinn tells Chloe she doesn’t have to pay back the money he gave her.
- Quinn wants another chance, but Chloe is hesitant.
- Quinn listens in as Justin tells Chloe he has good news about Parker.
Tuesday August 21, 2012
Lexie warns Nicole that no good will come of her blackmailing EJ.
- Taylor tells EJ she knows Nicole is blackmailing him.
- It seems EJ is about to spill all when Nicole arrives home.
- Brady offers Victor a partial stake in Titan in return for information about who bought the drug business from him.
- Brady explains Troy was responsible for Arianna’s death.
- Brady is surprised to learn the business was sold to EJ.
- Later Brady tells Taylor EJ killed the woman he loved.
- Hope encourages Maggie to give Victor a chance.
- Victor encourages Melanie to reconcile with Maggie.
- Melanie does and Maggie is surprised that Victor encouraged the visit.
- Quinn pretends to run into Chloe and asks her out on a date.
Wednesday August 22, 2012
- EJ believes he has it all when Johnny denounces Rafe.
- Brady fills Taylor in on how EJ was responsible for Ari’s death.
- Brady isn’t sure how, but EJ will pay.
- Taylor asks EJ if it is true he’s responsible for Arianna’s death.
- Jennifer and Daniel have a great date, but Daniel becomes jealous when Jennifer agrees to catch up with a male friend from high school.
- Daniel wants to be exclusive.
- Maggie visits Victor and thanks him for sending Melanie to see her.
- Maggie kisses him and leaves.
- Dario needs an advance on his pay to pay off a bookie.
- Melanie becomes worried for Dario when she sees the bookie banging on Dario’s door.
- Gabi realizes her brother likes Melanie, but Dario denies it.
Thursday August 23, 2012
- Sami and Rafe make love.
- They decide they need to find a way to hold EJ and Stefano responsible for what they did.
- Sami and Rafe try to connect the fake Rafe to the DiMera’s through the bankcard.
- EJ admits to Taylor he was in charge of the drug business.
- The minute he found out Troy killed Ari, EJ sold the business.
- He’s trying to be a better person EJ tells Taylor.
- Taylor leaves not sure whether she should turn EJ in or not.
- EJ sold the business to Quinn.
- Jennifer lets Scott down gently when she learns he wanted to date her.
- Daniel over hears Jennifer tell him she’s seeing someone – exclusively.
- Quinn comforts Chloe after Kate gives her a hard time.
- Chloe then sees Daniel and Jennifer kissing in public.
- Not wanting to be alone, Chloe goes back to Quinn’s hotel room with him, but calls him Daniel in the throes of passion.
- Stefano and Kate have dinner at Chez Rouge and discuss Vivian.
Friday August 24, 2012
- The imposter is uncooperative with Sami and Rafe when they try to link him to EJ and Stefano.
- Taylor tells Nicole she knows she’s blackmailing EJ.
- Nicole tells her sister to leave town.
- Taylor finally works out Nicole knows about her and EJ.
- Chloe and Quinn decide to try dating.
- Stefano disapproves when he learns Chad and Abigail plan to spend their lunch times together all summer.
- Stefano changes Chads lunch schedule to make their “dates” impossible.
- Chad tells his father he will see Abigail – he has no say in it.
- Carly continues to pop pills and thinks Jennifer has caught her out.
- But Jennifer only finds Carly’s passport – in her real name – Katarina Von Leuschner.
- Carly lies to Jennifer and tells her she’s fine with Jennifer dating Daniel.
- Abigail runs into Carly and finds her meds…