Days of our Lives airs in syndication on Channel 9 in Australia Episodes airing in Australia this week aired in the US during August 2011. Read on for Australian spoilers for Days of our Lives episodes this week…There is another shooting in Salem – this time a DiMera as the blood feud continues. Prostitures are being attacked, Maggie’s life support is terminated, and Taylor breaks up with EJ and obviously has a history with someone else in Salem…
NOTE: Its cricket season again, so Days of our Lives episodes are going to fall even further behind episodes airing in the US. Days of our Lives will not be telecast on Thursday 22 November and Friday 24 November due to the Second Test between Australia and South Africa.
Monday November 19, 2012
- Chad, Abigail and Sonny meet up at the pier.
- Brady has goon Dimitri on alert for more hostilities.
- Dimitri assumes Chad and Sonny are arguing and shoots.
- EJ and Taylor who are nearly rush to the pier when they hear the shots.
- Chad is merely grazed but taken to the hospital by EJ
- Taylor gives Brady and Nicole a piece of her mind over Chad’s shooting.
- Stefano after ensuring Chad is ok goes to Victor.
- Victor is also at the hospital – with a comatose Maggie.
- Stefano attempts to broker peace.
- Carly sees Melanie’s television appeal and realizes her secret isn’t a secret anymore.
- Quinn finds Carly in the alley.
- Carly tells Quinn she needs help.
- Vivian witnesses the scene and feels betrayed by her son.
Tuesday November 20, 2012
- Victor tells Stefano that while Maggie fights for life there will be no peace.
- Chad wants to distance himself from the DiMera family.
- EJ and Chad remain at odds despite Chad’s best attempts
- Taylor overhears EJ pledge his loyalty to his father.
- Lexie informs Maggie’s family that her will states she is not to be kept on lifesupport.
- Hope decides to stand by Maggie’s request.
- As lifesupport is terminated, Maggie begins to breathe on her own!
- Maggie asks Victor to make peace with Stefano.
- Carly is reunited with her family.
- Melanie arranges to take Carly to a drug rehab center.
- Vivian confronts Quinn for aiding the enemy.
- Taylor and Nicole continue to argue.
- Justin’s warns Brady about the path he takes in life – particularly if that includes Nicole.
Wednesday November 21, 2012
- Another prostitute is attacked.
- Roman tells Bo and Hope to let it go.
- Hope investigates regardless, unaware she has been followed.
- Quinn learns of the attacks.
- When Quinn runs into Taylor it’s obvious they have a history.
- Before heading to rehab, Carly goes to the hospital to resign.
- Whilst there Vivian tells Carly Quinn is her son and that he way playing her…
- Vivian provides Carly with a handful of drugs, which she takes after confronting Quinn.
- Melanie is impressed with how calm Carly is heading to rehab
- Taylor farewells EJ when he choses his family and their way of life over her.
- Chad moves out and spends more time with Abigail.
- Kate convinces EJ to break up Abigail and Chad…
Thursday November 22, 2012
Preempted – Cricket
Friday November 23, 2012
Preempted – Cricket