Days of our Lives airs in syndication on Channel 9 in Australia Episodes airing in Australia this week aired in the US during August 2011. Read on for Australian spoilers for Days of our Lives episodes this week…Peace is finally brokered between the Kiriakis’ and DiMera’s, Chloe saves Kinsey from a rough John, T’s homophobia is on show, and as a delirious Carly goes through drug withdrawal and detox a mysterious visitor comforts her
NOTE: Its cricket season again, so Days of our Lives episodes are going to fall even further behind episodes airing in the US. Days of our Lives will not be telecast on Monday 26 November and Friday 30 November due to the Second and Third Tests between Australia and South Africa.
Monday November 26, 2012
Preempted – Cricket
Tuesday November 27, 2012
- Chloe is encouraged by her Social Worker and Adrienne.
- If she keeps up the progress it won’t be long until she has Parker back!
- Rafe and Hope decide to work the prostitute case together.
- Justin also offers his help.
- When Hope runs into Chloe waiting for a John, she warns Chloe to be careful.
- Chloe waits for her John after Hope leaves and wonders where he is.
- Little does Chloe know that Kinsey is meeting with her John!
- Will is upset to learn that Kinsey knows that he and Gabi have slept together.
- Will asks Sonny if he’s met any guys in Salem yet.
- T bad mouths Sonny.
- Chad comes to Chad’s defense.
- Sami and Taylor go for the same job at the Salem PD.
- Taylor, who clearly has a past with Quinn, gets the job.
Wednesday November 28, 2012
- A queasy Sami wonders if she’s pregnant. An excited Rafe takes Sami for tests (geez Days writers give Rafe a baby of his own already…)
- Sami learns after her check-up that there could be a problem…
- Kinsey tries to back out of her tryst with Chloe’s John.
- Kinsey tests Chloe when the John gets too hands on.
- Chloe comes to Kinsey’s rescue and warns the teen not to do anything like that again.
- Carly suffers through drug withdrawal and is delirious as a visitor comforts her – its Nicholas Carly’s estranged son!
- Meanwhile Melanie laments that she has tried to reach her brother to let him know that their mother is in rehab.
- Daniel and Jennifer have a romantic picnic.
- An old friend of Dario’s meets with her new boss, Quinn.
- Mandy is attacked waiting for her first John.
Thursday November 29, 2012
- Maggie wants Victor to respond to Stefano’s peace offer.
- Victor and Stefano don’t trust of each other.
- The younger generations of the two families bring everyone together in Maggie’s hospital room.
- The DiMera’s and Kiriakis’ pledge peace.
- Sami learns she is not pregnant – she may be ill!
- Sami struggles to tell Rafe when he is excited about being a father.
- Dario finds a battered Mandy at the pier.
- She is the third victim in a series of bashings of women.
- Rafe tries to question Mandy but she won’t talk.
- Taylor tells Quinn she’s working at the police station.
- Given the attacks on prostitutes Taylor can’t keep quiet about Quinn, she tells him.
- But Quinn turns the tables on her. If she doesn’t feed him info from the PD, Quinn will let everyone know Taylor isn’t as pure as she makes out.
- Melanie works out why Brady gave Dario a job at Titan – to keep them apart (Dario is working long hours).
- Brady gives in to Nicole’s seduction.
Friday November 30, 2012
Preempted – Cricket