Days of our Lives airs in syndication on Channel 9 in Australia Episodes airing in Australia this week aired in the US at the end of September 2011. Read on for Australian spoilers for Days of our Lives episodes this week…
This weeks sees the episodes that relaunched Days of our Lives in the US on September 26, 2011
NOTE: Its cricket season again, so Days of our Lives episodes are going to fall even further behind episodes airing in the US. Days of our Lives will not be telecast on Wednesday 23 January 2013, due to the the one day series between Australia and Sri Lanka..
While we attempt to keep up with Channel Nine’s broadcast schedules they are subject to change. If the Test finishes early, the dates below may be incorrect. Our apologies if occurs. We will correct as soon as possible.
- Chloe leaves Salem for Chicago and a singing job;
- Kinsey goes with Chloe;
- Carrie and Austin arrive;
- As do John and Marlena;
- EJ steals Abe’s thunder;
- Rafe arrests John Black for embezzlement and securities fraud;
- Hope finds foreign bank account statement belonging to Alice;
Monday January 21, 2013
- Bo and Hope reveal a new Town Square at Hope’s big party.
- The Town Square was renovated thanks to funds set aside by Alice and Tom Horton.
- The square is dedicated to the Horton’s.
- Carrie and Austin arrive, but Bo and Hope assure the guests there will be more surprises.
- Nearby, Jack watches shocked that his wife is dating another man – Daniel.
- Abigail admits to Chad that she misses her father.
- The surprise guests arrive – Its John and Marlena!
Tuesday January 22, 2013
- The new arrivals reconnect with family and friends.
- But the surprises don’t end there as John stands out of his wheelchair.
- Hope reads a poem, Doug and Julie sing.
- Sami disappears to attend a second job interview.
- Thanks to Brady’s support, Chloe puts Kate in her place, then head off to an audition Brady arranged.
- Jack keeps trying to make himself known to Jennifer but circumstances prevent it.
- Abigail is jealous when Chad dances with Melanie (who is alone now that Dario has left for Argentina).
- EJ waits…
Wednesday January 23, 2013
Thursday January 24, 2013
- John tries to reconnect with Brady without much luck.
- Nicole expresses a desire to have a marriage like Tom and Alice – to EJ.
- Carrie is now a lawyer, and Austin is now a forensic accountant. Both are glad to be visiting Salem.
- Will and Gabi both realize things aren’t right between them.
- Chloe gets the job and prepares to move to Chicago. Kinsey goes with her!
- Daniel asks Jennifer to move in with him.
- Before Jennifer answers Jack “crashes” the scene
- Bo and Hope go hope to collect donuts and find the letters.
- They contain bank statements from a foreign bank. They deduce Alice was being blackmailed…
Friday January 25, 2013
- At the town square celebrations Abe prepares to announce he will once again be running for Mayor.
- Lexie makes a wonderful introduction for her husband, but EJ steals the spotlight and announces his own candidacy for the mayoral race.
- John and Marlena discuss there is another reason for being back in Salem.
- Rafe receives a call.
- Jack’s reentry into his wife and daughters life sends Jennifer and Abigail from the party with their current partners.
- At least his sister is glad to see Jack.
- Until she demands to know where he’s been and tears into him for abandoning his family.
Want to read more?