Days of our Lives airs in syndication on Channel 9 in Australia Episodes airing in Australia this week aired in the US at the beginning of October 2011. Read on for Australian spoilers for Days of our Lives episodes this week…
NOTE: Its cricket season again, so Days of our Lives episodes are going to fall even further behind episodes airing in the US. Days of our Lives will not be telecast on Friday 1 February 2013, due to the one day series between Australia and the West Indies.
While we attempt to keep up with Channel Nine’s broadcast schedules they are subject to change. If the Test finishes early, the dates below may be incorrect. Our apologies if this occur. We will correct as soon as possible.
- Jennifer and Abigail hear Jack out;
- Maggie accepts Victor’s marriage proposal – eventually – and asks Melanie to be her Maid of Honor;
- Hope and Bo learn that the mysterious bank account was indeed Alice’s and that it remains active;
- Carrie takes over as John’s lawyer when his legal team quits;
- The only assignment Austin’s boss can give him to stay in Salem is on the SEC case against John;
- Sami gets a job with Mad World Cosmetics;
- Sami went to school with her new boss;
- Brady and Madison James get off to a rocky start but she agrees to sell Mad World Cosmetics to Titan anyway;
- The news makes Kate see red, as Countess Wilhelmina competes with Mad World;
- EJ brings a class action against John Black in a bid to win the mayoral race;
Monday January 28, 2013
- EJ steals Abe’s thunder and announces his candidacy for the mayoral race.
- The press is far more interested in what EJ has to say, than Abes plans for reelection.
- A furious Lexie tells her family she won’t put up with a dirty race.
- EJ is credited with rescuing Nicole from Gus.
- Nicole warns EJ she won’t be a pawn in his latest scheme.
- No scheme, EJ states – he just wants to redeem the DiMera name – for his children.
- The mysterious bank account unsettles Bo and Hope who try subtly investigating by questioning the Horton family.
- Austin is called upon by the SEC – he’s a forensic accountant now remember?
- Meanwhile Rafe is looking for Sami – he needs to tell her something before an FBI operation goes down.
- John tells Marlena “things” are moving faster than anticipated.
- John tries to explain to Abe and Roman.
- Victor proposes to Maggie with a romantic declaration of his love.
- The FBI move in and arrest John!
- Daniel comforts Jennifer – Jennifer wants a future with Dr Dan, but she still has unresolved feelings about Jack too.
- Adrienne convinces Jack he needs to tell Jennifer where he has been and what he has been doing – and not run away.
- Abigail and Melanie wonder what Jack’s return means for the budding relationship between their parents.
- Jack goes to see Jennifer
Tuesday January 29, 2013
- Sami is upset with Rafe when she learns he arrested John without informing her first.
- Rafe isn’t thrilled to learn that Sami went for another job interview – which was why he couldn’t find her to tell her about John.
- Carrie is also upset that Austin didn’t warn her about John’s arrest.
- Austin worries that he will have to testify against John placing a strain on his relationship with Carrie he tells his mother.
- John is booked for embezzlement and fraud. He is accused of stealing pension funds from Basic Black!
- As John is jailed, Marlena swears she’ll stand by her man.
- Abe, Roman, Bo Hope and Lexie are also convinced of John’s innocence.
- Victor tells Maggie to go see to her friends – an answer to his proposal can wait.
- Victor informs Brady a meeting has been set and wonders why he isn’t at the police station supporting his father.
- Maggie accepts Vic’s proposal
- Online, Kate tells EJ he’s all over the news.
- Kate becomes worried when she realizes cosmetics Queen Madison James is in Salem.
- After leaving Jack and Jennifer alone to speak, Daniel admits to Bo and Hope he’s worried about his relationship with Jenn, now that Jack is back.
- Jack tells his ex-wife he went undercover in Afghanistan – not on a walkabout.
Wednesday January 30, 2012
- John is beaten in jail.
- The cops looked the other way while the beatings occurred – their pension funds were invested with Basic Black Financial!
- Roman isn’t sure when John will get out of jail.
- John receives death threats from citizens who have lost their life savings.
- In a bullet proof vest on his way to court John has memories of making financial transaction at the computer…
- Madison and Brady get off on the wrong foot when he mistakes her as a café hostess and makes derogatory comments about the woman he’s due to meet with.
- Brady is horrified to learn her real identity when Victor arrives, and surprised Madison didn’t hang him out to dry with Victor.
- Madison makes a deal to sell Mad World Cosmetics to Titan but stay on as CEO.
- Kate is miserable to see Madison with Victor.
- EJ offers Nicole the job as the PR person on his campaign.
- Nicole will consider it.
Thursday January 31, 2013
- Abby isn’t forgiving when she learns where Jack has been.
- Abigails isn’t sure whether to believe Jack – even after a moving apology.
- Daniel shares his feeling over Jack’s return with Maggie and Melanie.
- Maggie asks Melanie to be her maid of honor.
- Sami is proud of Will and his friend’s website business.
- But theres something odd going on with the site…
- Sami gets the job at Mad World Cosmetics – pitting her professionally against long time enemy Kate!
- Kate and Madison insult each other both professionally and personally. What has happened between them in the past?
Friday February 1, 2013
Preempted – One Day International Cricket – Australia vs. West Indies
Want to know more? Here is the recap for the US airings.