Days of our Lives airs in syndication on Channel 9 in Australia Episodes airing in Australia this week aired in the US during October 2011. Read on for Australian spoilers for Days of our Lives episodes this week…
Oops! We got a couple of days ahead! The Block Allstars re-runs? Really Channel Nine? We think we’re back in sync now!
Monday February 11, 2013
- Carrie takes on John’s defense when his legal team quits.
- John and Marlena don’t want Carrie placing herself in danger (John is a target).
- Carrie argues that it’s either her or a court appointed attorney.
- John relents.
- Austin learns that the only assignment available to him to keep him in Salem is working for the prosecution of – John, placing him and Carrie on opposite sides of the case!
- Carrie and Austin promise they won’t let John’s case come between them…
- Nicole tells Ej she won’t take the publicist job for his campaign unless he dishes on what he’s up to with John.
- EJ fills her in – then learns the summons he ordered has gone out.
- EJ and Nicole toast her appointment as his campaign publicist for the mayoral race.
Tuesday February 12, 2013
- Daniel lays into Jack about how he has treated Jennifer and Abigail when he finds that Jack spent the night at Jenn’s!
- Jennifer fills Daniel in on why Jack has been missing all these months, but Daniel isn’t overly sympathetic.
- Jack and Daniel get into an argument that Jennifer has to break up by telling them both to get out.
- Sami finds that her new job is taking time away from her kids and family.
- When Rafe has filled the void does it make her feel better or worse?
- Rafe tells Sami that EJ has launched a class action lawsuit against John.
- Carrie and Austin find it difficult working in close quarters on the opposite side of the same case…
- John continues to have memories of executing financial transactions while declaring his innocence to Austin.
- Austin tells John the evidence against him is compelling.
- The stress the case is placing on Austin and Carries relationship is evident.
- John hates what this is doing to his family and comes to a decision – he wants a divorce!
Wednesday February 13, 2012
- John wants to divorce Marlena to protect her from the backlash of his trial.
- Marlena tells him she’d in this for better or worse and to forget about getting a divorce
- John wants the rest of the family to distance themselves from him.
- They will make that decision for themselves, Marlena tells her husband.
- Bo and Hope visit Alice’s lawyer, but learn that her dealings with Alice are still subject to confidentiality.
- Hope asks to see any papers of Alice’s that aren’t private.
- The lawyer gladly complies.
- Looking through the papers Hope supposes that Gran may have been trying to help someone.
- Chad spends time with Abigail to cheer her up.
- Abigail is touched by Chad’s gesture, but not by Jack interrupting and forbidding his daughter from seeing a DiMera.
- Abigail tells Jack he gave up all rights to telling her what to do when he walked out.
- Abigail doesn’t want anything to do with her father.
- Helping Maggie with her wedding plans Melanie wonders if she will ever find love again…
Thursday February 14, 2013
- Jennifer runs into Jack who is feeling bad after his argument with Abigail.
- He fills Jennifer in and says he can’t blame Abigail for the way she feels.
- He is a lousy husband and father Jack admits to Jennifer.
- Jennifer tells Jack that just because Stefano is Chad’s father, that doesn’t make Chad like Stefano.
- Jack didn’t take after his father, Jennifer reminds Jack.
- Kate learns that Madison has leased office space in the new Town Square also.
- Kate fumes, and things get worse when she learns Nate Berkus is Madison’s designer and an old friend.
- Kate chooses that moment to drop her own bombshell – she stole Madison’s Japanese distribution deal out from under her.
- EJ is unhappy with Nicole when an interview she set up ends up being a Question and Answer session – with opponent Abe carver.
- EJ manages to work the situation to his favor.
Friday February 15, 2013
- Austin tells Rafe that fraudulent transactions have been traced to John’s computer and smartphone.
- As further proof Austin show’s Rafe a photo of John on the phone in a Paris café at the time the transactions from his phone were made.
- Carrie asks John about the same photo.
- John swears he wasn’t in Paris at the time – he was having surgery!
- Carrie follows up with the clinic where John was treated but they have no records of John having been there.
- Marlena admits she didn’t see John check into the clinic.
- John continues to believe it is Stefano setting him up.
- Matters are made worse when John tells Rafe the computer and phone in question were stolen.
- Carrie is unimpressed with Austin’s questioning and the stress it is placing on John.
- John later has a memory fragment of being at the Paris café which adds to his distress.
- Marlena heads to the DiMera mansion.
- Rafe double checks the FBI evidence.