Days of our Lives airs in syndication on Channel 9 in Australia Episodes airing in Australia this week aired in the US during October 2011. Read on for Australian spoilers for Days of our Lives episodes this week…
Monday February 18, 2013
- Austin tells Rafe that fraudulent transactions have been traced to John’s computer and smartphone.
- As further proof Austin show’s Rafe a photo of John on the phone in a Paris café at the time the transactions from his phone were made.
- Carrie asks John about the same photo.
- John swears he wasn’t in Paris at the time – he was having surgery!
- Carrie follows up with the clinic where John was treated but they have no records of John having been there.
- Marlena admits she didn’t see John check into the clinic.
- John continues to believe it is Stefano setting him up.
- Matters are made worse when John tells Rafe the computer and phone in question were stolen.
- Carrie is unimpressed with Austin’s questioning and the stress it is placing on John.
- John later has a memory fragment of being at the Paris café which adds to his distress.
- Marlena heads to the DiMera mansion.
- Rafe double checks the FBI evidence.
Tuesday February 19, 2013
- Marlena confronts Stefano and tries to use his feeling for her to get her way.
- Stefano denies being behind John’s problems and says he’s over his vendetta against John.
- Marlena doesn’t believe him for a minute.
- Carrie and Austin share a romantic evening.
- They promise no one will come between them.
- Bo and Hope find a letter in the attic. Will it provide a clue to the Alice mystery?
- Bo and Hope bring the letter to Maggie.
- Maggie is stunned to learn the eggs she’d had harvested years ago had produced a child!
- Maggie is thrilled and wants to know more…but Alice never finished the letter before she died.
- Jack is elated to overhear Jennifer tell Daniel that she still loves Jack.
- Jack’s mood is deflated somewhat when he learns a conflicted Jennifer also loves Daniel.
Wednesday February 20, 2012
- Madison arrives at Sami’s loft to work with her.
- She watches, impressed, as Sami juggles the responsibilities of family and work.
- Madison assigns Sami the account that is competing directly with Countess Wilhelmina and Kate!
- Austin confides in Rafe that he thinks John is guilty.
- Rafe doesn’t believe so.
- Rafe presents Carrie with evidence that may exonerate John.
- An orderly remembers John being at the clinic when he was supposedly in Paris making fraudulent transactions.
- Carrie leaves for Switzerland.
- Abigail comes across Chad and Melanie in a situation that could be misunderstood.
- Distracted by issues with her father Abigail doesn’t understand the implications.
- Chad and Melanie believe Abigail should forgive her father.
Thursday February 21, 2013
- EJ and Nicole are glad to see Abe has been slipping in the polls since defending friend, John Black.
- John warns Abe it could cost him the election if he doesn’t distance himself from John.
- Abe tells john he won’t abandon a friend.
- A brick is thrown through John and Marlena’s window.
- John makes a television statement. He’s innocent he tells the people of Salem.
- Maggie recalls the eggs harvested when she and Mickey were trying to conceive were stored in a medical storage facility.
- Maggie tries to call the facility but the phone is disconnected. It’s like the company never existed!
- Bo and Hope go back to Alice’s attorney.
- Victor makes a phone call – his name can never be linked to the company he tells whoever is on the other end…
- Jennifer decides to date both Jack and Daniel, with a no sex rule, until she makes a decision between the two men.
Friday February 22, 2013
- When Carrie calls from Switzerland to check in with Rafe, not Austin, Austin is put out and the two men argue.
- Austin accuses him of playing both sides of the case by working with the FBI and helping Carrie with the defense case.
- Austin and Sami bond over their doubt about John’s innocence.
- Sami invites Austin to move in.
- Rafe is fired from the FBI case for working too closely with Carrie.
- Rafe comes home, learns Austin is moving in, and believed it was Austin who dobbed him in, punches him.
- Abigail feels betrayed when she learns Jennifer is going on a date with Jack.
- Meanwhile Daniel is trying not to think about Jennifer’s date with her ex.
- Abigail asks Daniel how he could agree to them both dating Jennifer.
- Daniel says because he loves Jennifer, and she needs to be sure of who she wants to be with.